Sacro Lumbar Support (OPP2265)
- Four posterior flexible aluminum stays support the lower back.
- Two flexible stays in front help reduce rolling of the support when sitting.
- Allows limited flexion and extension.
- 10" high in back, tapered to 7" in front.
How To Wear:
- Wrap support around the waist and be sure the stays are positioned on the back.
- Adjust the support to desired compression and secure the hook and loop strap to the front of support.
- Pull the elastic reinforcement straps to tighten, then secure to the front of support.
- Poor posture
- Back strain/sprain
Measure around the waist.