Knee Guardian Long (OPP1231)
Regular price $240.00
- Swiveling Angle Controller
- Easy Fastening System 4 straps design forms a reliable 4-point-fix, the perfect stabilization. This extended length completely protects knee joint and surrounding soft tissue and immobilizes the affected area to help prevent further injury.
- OPPO CoolPrene material generates a pumping action on soft tissue during motion, creating a "micro-massage effect" to promote circulation and proprioception. It reduces swelling and relieves pain while dissipates extra-heat.
- Suitable for moderate to severe ACL, PCL, MCL and/or LCL injury. This extended length brace is also an ideal intermediate product for rehabilitation process.
- Patented TW M367735, US 8,187,211. Turn-to-lock knob mechanism allows easy application for professionals to fine-tune the optimal motion restriction for knee joint. Provides limitation of flexion / extension and immobilization at specific ROM. Extension stops at: Free, 10°, 20°, 30°, 45°, 60°, 90°, 120°. Flexion stops at: 0°, 10°, 20°, 30°, 45°, 60°, 90°, Free.
How To Wear:
- 1. FOR ANGLE SETTING, FOLLOW THE STEPS BELOW: 1.1 Follow your doctor's instruction to set the angle of the hinge. 1.2 Roll the back plate upward or downward to unlock the angle controller. (the cog of plate slanted toward the "Flex" controller) 1.3 Insert a coin into the gap of the angle controller, press and turn it to desired flexion/extension angle. Remove the coin and make sure the controller is sprung up. If not, try to flex/extend the hinge to different angle to spring it up. 1.4 Roll the back plate in the opposite direction to lock the angle controller. 1.5 Repeat step 2~4 to set the angle for the other hinge.
- 2. FOLLOW THE STEPS BELOW TO PUT ON GUARDIAN KNEE BRACE: 2.1 Wrap brace around the knee, be sure the opening is on kneecap and the hinge axis aligns with the knee joint. 2.2 Thread hook and loop straps through buckles and secure to desired compression.
- Moderate to severe ACL, PCL, MCL and/or LCL injury.
- Intermittent post-operation care.
Measure the circumference of the knee at the patella with knee fully extended.